
Friday we had a great day together. It was more of a relaxing day for once! We picked up applications for passports! Jake just needs to get his birth certificate then I can schedule an appt! My lists of things to do this week:
- Call Fr Wayne about our wedding ceremony/ FOCCUS results (4 mths later!)
- Call Mollys vet for her last bortella shot
- Schedule a grooming appt for Molly
- Call florist to see if they have gerber daisies in
- Call our realtor to show us another house!
- Email about when to pick up UofL degree
- Email Metro College about Graduation Bonus Check
- Keep up with job applications!
- Make an appt for passports
- Order invitations
I am sure there is waaay more to add to the list those are the only ones that are coming to mind right now! Today was pretty good day overall. Got up early and went to church. My Jakey has been going with me now ever since we got engaged. It's really nice having him there with me :) We went out to eat my whole family including my sister and her family which was a party of 13 ha ha! we have sooo many people in my immediate family but I looove it!
While we were eating my dad and I started talking about the foreclosure off of stony brook that is going at an extremely low price. We called a guy from our church to show us the house to see how extensive the damage is. And it is definitely more than Jake and I would want to take on. So thats a no go. But on bright side there is another house that we want to check out! So hopefully we have time in those 2 days together that we have to squeeze it in there!
Today was also the superbowl, I don't really care about sports that much I was going for The Colts number one reason Obama was going for The Saints and number two they are closer to us haha, but I basically hung out with my laptop looking up properties & watching the commercials and occassionally watching what was going on. The halftime show my dad was all about! It was hilarious he kept saying how The Who was his fave band.. he got up and did the air guitar while the guy did his famous move.
On a random sidenote, I wish the show American Dreams didn't get cancelled. I never watched it when it was on air. Jake did and told me how good it was. So we bought the first season and watched all the episodes, and I found the 2nd and 3rd final season 2 Christmasses ago and bought it for him. It was a really good show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2SgRD0opKo I guess you could connect the dots by 'The Who' being an older band (older music) and American Dreams centered around the American Band Stand. Ha I am silly I know... I am going to tell my Jake we need to watch the rest of the show! If we ever find the time! That is one thing I cannot wait to have with him again...TIME!
Going back to the job situation, I hadn't heard back from my 1st shift full time job application I put in to UPS. So I emailed the manager that the position was under. Anyway, she said she
never received my packet. She said they were only looking to hire people who were already working full time! :( I need a full time job pronto!
No comments:
Post a Comment