Saturday, April 16, 2011

My First Vlog!


What you probably learned from this post:
  • Wear your retainer or your teeth will be crooked again, even after wearing braces for over 4 years
  • I have a tendency to ramble
  • I use waaay too many facial expressions
  • I did my own version of "The Reading Rainbow" just with TV shows
  • 10k steps = 5 miles
  • You may have just wasted 10 mins of your life that you will never get back! :)

3 comments:

  1. Omg I love you! I have been thinking about doing a blog soon too. I tried to do one a few months back and felt so silly! You've inspired me!

    Here are my thoughts....
    1. I want a pedometer even if it looks like a nano pet lol
    2. Tv shows are the best - I watched a few seasons of the nanny when I was not sleeping the first few weeks after Kendall was born
    3. Please invite me over to be sedentary together and watch Blossom

    Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Well thanks I'm glad I inspired you!You should definitely try it out! It was awkward at first, but then I just got to rambling! :) You should get a pedometer! And I would love to watch Blossom with you and be sedentary together! That sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhhoohhh....me too me too!!! I so want to watch Blossom again.

    ReplyDelete