And I'm back!! Sorry I started my new job last week, and let me tell ya it is hard to want to do anything when I get home! I am in a room with 16 three and four year olds ALL day! And they literally keep me on my toes! Not only has my blogging gone to the wayside so has my exercise :( Well today I am going to put an end to it!
So like I said I have been busy at work so I have not done too much on week days & nights ha. But the last 2 weekends has been pretty busy and this weekend will also be eventful! I have not had the chance to upload any pics from my camera yet from my dads 50th bday party but I will get around! I have really been lacking on taking pictures here lately! :( Seems like my iPhone is the only camera I use.
Last weekend Hubs and I went to a friend of ours wedding. I think I found my new favorite wine Sweet Marcella. Here are the only pics I have...
 |
Had to turn this pic b&w due to the discoloration of my teeth thank you red wine! :(
|
I am really looking forward to this weekend! My hubby is having a guys night with several of his friends, meanwhile the wives are getting together at our house and having our own girls night. The next day is my bff bachelorette party! I am really looking forward to it! :D So overall it will be a pretty girly weekend! I will do my best to take pics!! Promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment