Sorry I have been MIA for almost a month!! There is soooooo much I will have to fill you all in! That will be in due time!! ;) Hubs and I had a GREAT Christmas! We got to spend a lot of quality time with both of our families! He did have to work on Christmas Eve and Day so we celebrated the 23rd with his family and on Christmas morning with mine, (then I just hung out til midnight with my parents til he picked me up). We decided this year we would not be exchanging gifts. Which like my previous post stated several times, Christmas not about the gifts!! And believe it or not I am quite okay with that! Now when we start having kids I will be elated to go and spoiled my kids at Christmas, it is more for them anyway!
Unfortunately I took Zero photos this year either :( Waa Waa. Today is my Jake's Birthday! He is the big 29!
I was just talking to him the other day saying how crazy it it that we have known each other since we were 21 and 23 and now look us! we are getting old! But I wouldn't trade where we are in life now to go back to our "younger days". Once again, he will be working on his birthday so we won't spend that much time together. I look forward to one day where he is off of 2nd shift! Until then I will just keep saying a prayer for that to happen! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and if I do not get back before the New Year, Happy New Years!
No comments:
Post a Comment