Last night the hubs and I hung out with our friends who we went to Vegas with.
They're also expecting their first bundle of a joy this year! They are due July 30th so our babies will be about 2 wks apart! It was so nice talking to Theresa and comparing notes about our pregnancies! We talked about future vacations with our babies and going to Disney World possibly!! I cannot wait!! :)
Ok even though I am 16 wks today I do need to do my 15th wk update!!!
How far along? 16 wks today but going to talk about my 15th wk!
Total weight gain: 2-3 lbs
Maternity clothes? it is probably time to start shopping!
Stretch marks? Negative
Sleep: Usually wake up once a night to go to the bathroom
Best moment this week: Going to the doctors and hearing that my heart is looking good and the baby had a good heart beat
Miss Anything? I got to thinking about Sweet Marcella wine from Hubers this week and how after this baby is born momma is pouring a glass!! :)
Movement: I have felt little flutters off and on maybe like a total of 3 times over the past week. Hubs says its gas haha but I think its my little baby saying hi to his momma! or her momma!
Food cravings? Nothing in particular! Just get really hungry at times!
Food aversions: mm fried chicken still not sounding that great
Gender: ?? I am more and more confident it's a boy even though my mom is trying to convince I am having a girl.. we will see on Mar 23rd!!!
Labor Signs: No thank you!
Symptoms: I only threw up once this week!! I think its when my stomach is empty I really start feeling sick, so I need to try to eat more frequently!!
Belly Button in or out? innie!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Looking forward to: Our anatomy scan in 27 days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment