Monday, September 3, 2012

Brain Dump

The easiest posts and sometimes the most interesting ones for me to read are "brain dump" posts. So guess what? This is gonna be a brain dump!

  • My child is officially spoiled! I know "they" say you cannot spoil a baby, but my baby does not sleep unless you hold her! So guess what I do almost 24/7!?
  • I am not going to complain too much, b/c I know there will come a day where I miss snuggling up to her!
  • We went to church for the first time with Ms. B last Sunday, she did pretty good. We are wanting to get her baptize soon! Here are some pics from church!





  • Labor day weekend we went to hubby's hometown and more family got to meet B. Here is a picture of Mamaw Whidby with her 5 GREAT grandkids!
  • I guess this brain dump has kinda turned into a picture dump! Oh well!
  • Breaking Bad finale was last night and now I am ready for The Walking Dead to come back on! 
  • I watched a really cute Disney Channel Movie on NetFlix this past week called "Wish Upon A Star" It is kinda like Freaky Friday but instead of mom and daughter switching bodies it is sister and sister! 
  • I really want to get a nice camera so I can take better pictures! Majority of my pics come from my iPhone. 
  • Yesterday was a huge football rivalry game in KY. UofL vs UK! Brynlee showed her team spirit representing the winning team!
  • It still amazes me the love I have for this girl! I find myself holding her and just staring, it is still hard to believe that I created her, well with the help of hubby of course! ;) It is just amazing! 
  • Also, I love how close I feel like this baby has brought me and my hubby! Of course you love your spouse,  but after bringing a baby into the world it bonds you two in a way you never felt before! I am very blessed that I have such a supportive husband & daddy to our little girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment