Monday, July 15, 2013

I'm Back!

Hi my name is Dalyn and I have totally been slacking in the blogging department!! Ahh! Since I last blogged it appears I have went into the witness protection program! Haha


No but seriously I am a brunette now!! Actually I have always been a brunette just been dying it blonde now forever! I made this impulsive decision a couple of weeks ago when my roots had gotten so outrageous. Since I am not working b/c I want to stay at home with B I have to make some sacrifices!! But to be honest I kinda like it!! 

Okay so where to begin!?! This month I have been trying to prepare for B's birthday party! Along with that I registered to be a seller for my first consignment sale. 

Oh yea, if you don't follow me already on instagram you should! I update that puppy usually at least once a day! (dalynwhidby23). The beginning of this month we started with a very rainy birthday for America! Little sister dressed up for it of course!!



I even made a Patriotic Wreath for our door!

4th of July weekend my Grandma Tootie treated us granddaughters to Sister Tea Parlor. A few summers when us girls were little my grandma had us stay with her for week and named it Camp Tootie I blogged about it before HERE. Any way it was like a 20 year reunion I guess haha! Wow that makes me feel extremely old! 









It was such a cute little place! Makes me even more excited that I have girl that we can do tea parties one day!! Haha! I am glad our grandma got us together! It was a fun and cute girly thing to do!! I thought I was only a sweet tea drinker, but bloody hell I may love me some hot tea!


No comments:

Post a Comment