August: B and I started our new school. Which by the way we both LOVE! She is doing great in the 2 year old room. She gets to go to PE class every Mon, Wed, and Friday and she has Music class on Tues and Thurs! Along with Chapel once a month!
September: I feel like we had a lot of outdoor time celebrating fall. We went to a few farms to see some animals, visit pumpkin patches, and B got to ride a pony!
October: We started October out with a chili cook off/ family reunion. Have I mentioned lately how fun it is having a girl?!! Seriously I love dressing her up!
We also visited the zoo several times this month. They do a trick or treat throughout the whole month of October. Brynlee was a care bear and bumble bee for Halloween!
Her school also did a Halloween Parade which was too cute!
November: We started this month with our first childless overnight date! We saw Garth Brooks in concert! It was pretty legendary!
The middle of the month we had our first SNOW day! Another bonus of being on the school system! Brynlee LOVED the snow! She walked ran outside and yelled " I LOVE IT!!"
My birthday was the 23rd, in which I turned 29. It is hard to believe that this is my last year as a 20 something. In some ways it's believable. Although I don't know when I became a grown up or if I am really there sometimes ;) My actual birthday was on a Sunday so we started my bday off with working at the church. And later that night we went to dinner with my parents. I received a fitbit flex from my hubby, which I hope will motivate me to get moving! One of best friends, Amanda and I went out and painted drank for my bday.
The next day was Thanksgiving, in which we all filled our bellies with some great food, played some Turkey and Family Trivia. And really just spent some good ol quality time together!!
And there you have it! We are pretty much caught up! Hope every one had a great holiday!



























I love your sweet family! Happy Brthday! I'm not too far behind you! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! I know it's crazy how next year we will be 30!!! That doesn't seem right!!
ReplyDelete