I thought that I would record my everyday thoughts while I am reaching a new chapter in my life! Graduation from UofL and Marriage! Jacob proposed to me 9/16/09. We are getting married May 29, 2010! I cannot be more excited! We choose May 29th because that day has proven to be a special day for me. I had open heart surgery with a 15 % chance of survival and I graduated from high school on that day! I know it sounds like me me me ha but Jacob's grandparents were married on May 29, 1943 so he has some ties to it too ;)
I mentioned graduation also, I should be graduating with my bachelors in exercise science dec 17th of this year! I cannot to finally be done with school and start a career. It is crazy because this will be the first time in 21 years I will not be a student! I am so ready to get a job and marry my Jake!
I am applied for a full time health and safety admin at UPS last thursday, so I am hoping to hear something back soon! I also have scooped out some other job opportunities at Baptist East as a PCU monitor tech! I guess if the full time job doesn't panned out maybe I can work at part time at UPS and weekends at the hospital!
No comments:
Post a Comment