- church
- reception site
- my dress
- my jewerly
- my veil & sparkly headband
- hair stylist
- photographer
- bridal party dresses
- flowers
- centerpiece ideas
- gift registry
- flower girl basket
- ring bearer pillow
- card box
- garter
- guest book
- met with the priest and did our FOCUS test
Now we can mark off DJ and more than likely videographer and brass quintet for the church music. Oh yes and where we will be renting the tuxedos.
So what is left is:
- invitations
- caterer
- favors
- wedding bands
- honeymoon
- bridal party gifts
- shoes
- transportation
- programs
- foundation of marriage class (Feb 27th)
- marriage license (wait til May)
Ha I feel like I have to be missing something here! Tomorrow my mom and I are getting up early to go shopping again to look for her dress! I also bought a dress to wear to the rehearsal! It is very pretty, but it's brown. I hope it doesn't look "fallish." I got a really good deal on it though let's just say it was marked down by 80 dollars! :)

So in the past day I have been looking at houses in Bullitt Co. There is a really cute little dollhouse I wouldn't mind checking out. We first need to get preapproved but as long as that goes well we are seriously considering living there! We also need to apply for passports sometime this week! Busy Busy Busy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment