Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm LOVING




One of my coworkers was telling me about a show called Mad Men. So I rented the first season a few days ago and finished it over the weekend! It is based in the year 1960. I love that generation!! The women are always dressed up!






I ordered a Vera Bradley purse off of ebay! It is a retired color called Pink Elephants! Since I will now be working in an office I can bring in my cell phone, so I wanted to get a smaller/cute purse that I can tote around! I LOVE IT!

Speaking of Vera Bradley I think I am in love with all the purses & totes! I think it will be fun one day to have a cute Vera Bradley diaper bag! haha



I am also & always loving MY HUSBAND! I tell you what I knew I loved him before we were married, but every week that we have been married I love him that much more! It is crazy! He just always makes me laugh.. usually some kind of sarcastic remark by teasing me! He sends me the sweetest texts throughout the day, and works like a dog so I don't have too :)


I am also LOVING wednesdays with my girl Amanda! We have decided that will be our night to get together and catch up and just have girl time!

And since she is getting married now, we can prepare for her wedding next year!! :)




I am LOVING that the weather is cooling down and I can finally walk my Molly outside again! This will be good for both us!



I also am LOVING... when I see mail that is delivered as "Mr & Mrs. Jacob Whidby" :)) Ha yes I know I am still very much a newlywed! But I don't want to forget these small monuments of our life together!

2 comments:

  1. Cute bag! I am so going to start Mad Men when I'm on maternity leave! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! and you should! sometimes it gets kinda boring with all the advertising talk.. but it is very interesting to see what it was like back in the 60's!

    ReplyDelete