Sunday, May 1, 2011

Blog Award

So my dear sweet cousin Shelli Beauties & the Baseball Coach awarded me with this cute blog award. I am suppposed to share 7 facts about myself and pass it along!




1. I am quite the introvert: This may seem shocking to hear for some of you. But I do not care to spend time in large crowds, family gatherings are just fine and dandy, but my favorite place to be is in the comforts of my home.

2. My life long dream is to be a stay at home mom: I have always wanted to be a mother and I would love to have the luxury my mom had and to be active in their life w/out having to work! I tease my husband now that I want to be a stay at home wife, he is not going for that now ;)  As of right now I am trying to savor all the time hubs and I have alone without little bambinos which I love the stage we are in right now!

3. I had open heart surgery: Although I do not talk about this often, I do have a heart condition, I had a 15% chance of survival going into surgery when I was 6 mos old, which led to me being called the miracle baby in the family. We have never made it a big deal in our family I guess because there are so many others in our family with heart problems it is kind of just the "norm." But it is just another little tid bit about me ;)

4. I love to sing: Not saying I am any good, but I am that loser who will karaoke by myself. You can ask the hubs he will tell you, he may just be doing I don't know work/chores around the house and I will be youtubing karaoke songs and blairing them.

5. I am very dependent on my hubs: going into marriage I was very nervous about the unknown. Will we be able to make the mortgage payments each month? What will life be like living with him? What about housechores?? Pretty much a million questions and concerns, and sometimes I wonder what the heck did he get himself into! I will just say it now I am a little bit of a selfish girl, I have been spoiled by my parents and my husband has stepped right up and done the same. He is the one that does 98% of the housechores, makes the money, pays the bills, and been the best husband ever! I need to step up my game ;) I am a very lucky lady and hope that I never take what he does for our family forgranted :)

6. Sundays are Family days: Moving out of my parents house and in with my husband was a pretty big change alright, I am very close with my parents and my brothers. I wanted to make sure that I get to see them at least once a week. Since hubs and I started our own tradition and started a new church that my family did not attend, I make sure that every Sunday after church I go to my parents house and hang out with them until later that night. It is a very simple thing, that I do cherish.

 

7. Tuesday is Girls Night: Every tuesday my best friend, Amanda comes over. We always plan on watching Glee or Dancing with the Stars, but all we ever end up doing is talking! Which I just love! She will be getting married in August, which I am very happy for her! But I am also a tid bit sad due to she is going to be moving an hour away. We have talked about using Skype when she moves, we are going to have to get this figure out because life without her would be unbearable!


Okay well I think that is all you ever needed to know about me or more! ;) I pass this award to:

Merilee @Mom Cubed



No comments:

Post a Comment