So here I am updating what I feel has been 2 years in blog world but 2 secs in real life! I got my hair cut 3.5 inches off last week! It's a tad shorter than what I was going for, but my hair grows like a weed so I am not stressed about it now!
Hubs and I enjoyed our weekend together, just went out to eat both nights then relaxed at home with our Molly girl!
And yes she is wearing a hoodie! :) Saturday I woke up and was just in a productive mood/mode. I cleaned out my dresser and switched out the summer clothes for fall. Then I went through every article of clothing I own and filled 2 garbage bags to donate to Goodwill. I later went to the grocery store and bought plenty of food to make some dinners in this house! Starting with yummy Pot Roast on Saturday.
Tonight I made a pretty yummy dish thanks to Philadephia Cooking Creme!
I have been in such a "Suzie Homemaker" mood here in the past few days! I just kind of feel like the past 16 months of being a wife I haven't done too much cooking. I guess late is better than never! There are sooo many yummy looking recipes on Philadephia's website! I totally recommend checking them out! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment