Friday, September 9, 2011

Vegas Trip: Day 1

Hubby and I went to Vegas last weekend over the long Labor Day weekend! We had a great time! I will recap as much as possible!!

Daytime View from Hotel Window
Nightime View

Thursday:  We arrived in Vegas around noon and got checked into Bally's. Our hotel was perfect location directly in the center of the strip across the street from the Bellagio and Caesars Palace. It was definitely not luxurious but we knew that going into it! (*Sidenote our friends Chad & Theresa also went with us on the trip) After arriving we ventured out to the strip and saw what was around us and got some grub. When we returned we got cleaned up for the night. While waiting for Chad & Theresa, Jake and I went downstairs to the casino when I won on a quarter slot! I was definitely loving life & Vegas at the moment! After a little gambling we went back up to our rooms (we had a connecting room with Chad & Theresa)

We then had started a ritual of having a dance party in our room before heading out! After a little dancing we wanted to make our way to the Bellagio to watch the fountain show!







We enjoyed watching the show! It was soooo pretty! Afterwards we set out to explore the city & take lots of pics!

After walking around quite a bit on the strip Chad & Theresa wanted to check out the Stratosphere to get a view of the city. Little did we know this was going to be a 3 mile hike! About 2 blocks away from the Stratosphere my dear hubby twists his ankle and sprains it! So our night ended quite abruptly with a taxi ride back to the hotel and RICE for hubby (rest, ice, compression & elevation) I will continue with Day 2  in another post! Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! That's the thing about Vegas... "oh that hotel doesn't look that far away!" Sike!!!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete