Thursday, April 26, 2012

24 weeks!

So here I am 2 days shy from 25 weeks! Where has the time gone?!?!!? Don't get me wrong I am loving that we are getting closer to meeting our baby girl! :)  Today I had an appointment with my cardiologist, he said my heart is adapting to the pregnancy wonderfully so far! :) I feel very blessed that my baby is perfectly healthy and did not inherit mommas heart problems and that my heart is holding up just fine!! 




  • How far along? 24 wks




  • Total weight gain:  9 lbs




  • Maternity clothes?  from here on out!!




  • Stretch marks? none on the belly but noticed one on my side (hip)




  • Sleep: I still get up at least once in the middle of the night to potty :) also I wake up to Charlie horses from time to time!




  • Best moment this week: Just feeling her move around and seeing her move.. pretty amazing! 




  • Miss Anything? Nothing that is not worth the wait!




  • Movement: tons! It's the best part of pregnancy!




  • Food cravings: I have been loving chips and salsa! like I could eat some every day!!




  • Food aversions: that has stopped thankfully! 




  • Gender:  **Brynlee Rose** 




  • Labor Signs: No thank you!




  • Symptoms: back pain from time to time, peeing several times during the day, & my feet hurt at the end of the day 




  • Belly Button in or out? Still an innie but making its way out




  • Wedding rings on or off? On.




      Looking forward to:
      tomorrow I have an OB appt nothing too exciting just get to talk to the Dr about last weeks fetal echo! 


    Here's a bare belly shot!!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment