Sunday, April 8, 2012

Our Weekend

So first of all Happy Easter to everyone!! Unfortunately I spent today with my girls (furbabies & baby girl) Hubby had to work and my family went to Gatlinburg..Wahh.. We celebrated last Sunday though... Anywho.. This week was the first week that hubby had Saturday as an off day! Which was super exciting!! I feel like we got to spend soooo much more time together which makes me happy!!

Friday we just spent a quiet night grilling out for the first time this year! We hung out on our deck and listened to Randy Travis pandora station ;) We got in touch with nature & found this guy on our deck!

Is it sad that I was the one to hold this fuzzy guy and my hubby wouldn't dare touch it!? Ha I keep telling him it's a good thing we are having a girl.. I kid I kid he is very manly, but he is weird about bugs. 

For the first time in 4 years hubby and I were able to have a date night on a Saturday! We documented this moment with a snapshot before heading out for the day!


Ha I need a tan!! :) We ran around the whole day..hubby got fitted for a tux for a wedding he is in next month, we got baby girl registered at Target!, and we got this really cute painting from TJ Maxx for her room! 


I love the owl theme we have choose for her room! :) I cannot wait to get everything put together and on the walls! :) I also ordered pom poms off of etsy that finally came in this week so hubby and I fluffed them up. 


Now we just have to hang them from the ceiling! :) 

After running around Saturday we met our friends who are expecting their first little one 2 weeks before us! We had some yummy steak then went to see American Reunion! Which I am not going to lie, I thought it was pretty darn funny!! It was probably just as good as the original, in my opinion! 


No comments:

Post a Comment