Saturday, March 31, 2012

Go Cards! And Baby Girl Has A Name!!

So today is a HUGE day for the state of Kentucky! The Final Four game is tonight Louisville vs Kentucky, a history making game! This is a huge rivalry in our state! I am not a huge sport fanatic by any means but when it comes to basketball, I do get into it!  I was raised to be a Cardinal fan, went and graduated from UofL and proud to say I am Card fan!! Here is this weeks pic of baby girl and I!! 


Okay, time for a weekly pregnancy update!! I am finally over the dreaded sinus infection and baby girl has a name!! It is................................ Brynlee Rose................ Hubby and I talked about baby names here and there before we were married (really I did more of the talking) but we both LOVED the name Brynlee so when we found out our little bundle was a girl we had our baby girls first name! 

Now as for the middle name..this has been kind of a struggle. I wanted my grandma's name June. But I could not get hubby to agree. My grandma's middle name was Rose, and my other grandma's name was Rosemary so after giving my hubby a deadline of yesterday to agree or come up with a new suggestion, Rose is her middle name! :) 

This weekend hubby was put to work! He painted her nursery and I helped him put together her crib!! Here is what her nursery looks like so far!!



Also Brynlee's grandma (my mother in-law) has picked up several outfits for our little girl!! 


It is really starting to hit me that we are going to have a little one a few short months! I am so excited and feel very blessed! This will be one LOVED little girl!! 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the name...it's sweet, yet sophisticated. I even like Brynn for short! You look so cute with your belly and Cards shirt :)

    Have a good Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know I was thinking "Brynn" for short too! :)

    ReplyDelete