Sunday, March 25, 2012

We're Halfway There..OoH Living On A Prayer!

So I am officially 20 weeks as of yesterday, which means baby girl is half baked! :) I thought since I have not done a weekly survey in a while it was time! :) 




  • How far along? 20 weeks







  • Total weight gain: 8 lbs.. I think that is okay.. haha







  • Maternity clothes?  from here on out!!







  • Stretch marks? No  :)







  • Sleep: with a sinus infection not the greatest! 







  • Best moment this week: Finding out that we have a little precious girl on the way!!







  • Miss Anything? being able to taste and smell.. overall just being healthy!







  • Movement: yes! she moves around a lot.. more so when her sister barks.. ;) 







  • Food cravings: no appetite thanks to being sick







  • Food aversions: none







  • Gender:  GIRL







  • Labor Signs: No thank you!







  • Symptoms: not too much just sick..







  • Belly Button in or out? innie still but looks more shallow







  • Wedding rings on or off? On.







  • Looking forward to: our next ultrasound and seeing baby girl again!! Also this week we are starting on her nursery!! I will dedicate a blog to that ;) 







  • 1 comment: