Sunday, March 18, 2012

Time for a Brain Dump!

So here it is friends, Sunday morning going on day 6 of my virus outbreak I contracted. Haha it's really not funny though! I am so tired of not feeling 100 % . At least today it is just a little stuffy nose and sore throat! I guess when you are pregnant it takes longer to get rid of all this stuff, because not only is your body trying to fight off a virus it is also growing a HUMAN BEING!! Ahh! So I thought today I would do a brain dump post!! Woo hoo! 

  • I am so excited to announce that hubs off days will now be Friday and Saturday instead of Thursday & Friday! This means that I FINALLY get to spend a WHOLE day with him! From sun up to sun down! Pray for him!! ;)
  • I have been itching to go to a lake or pond or any body of water that would allow me to fish! I have never really cared to fish but it has really been something I am wanting to do!! 
  • Don't judge- But my new fave Pandora station is the Randy Travis station. Haha it plays all the good ol country songs from the late 80's early 90's. Maybe this has been giving me the urge to fish?!?! 
  • On a serious note- I need to figure out about working or not working after this baby comes! More on that later!
  • My sweet girl got her hair did finally after too long of a break from the groomers!! 
  • We are just 5 days away from finding out the sex of our baby!! I am now starting to second guess this baby being a boy... But God help my husband if we are having a little girl! He already lives with 3 divas! (both furbabies are high maintenance..as they should be ;) ) 
  • I am so ready to pack up my bags at the drop of a hat to go on a mini vacay... Unfortunately with hubs work schedule I don't foresee this happening... :( 
  • I missed the kids at work this week, believe it or not! Last week a little girl asked to see a picture of my baby, so I showed her the sonogram photo from 6 wks and she said "Your baby has one eye, your baby looks weird" lol darn that yolk sac looking like my baby has one eye! :) Just another reason why I love being with kids, they are honest and I respect that :) 

3 comments:

  1. Dalyn,

    I have had the SAME viral plague, and I as well am on day number SIX!!?? It has been awful. I can't imagine being pregnant along with this thing. Hats off to you! I hope day #7 brings relief for both of us!

    Loved the comments from your preschoolers regarding the ultrasound pics. So funny. I will be checking back to see if you're having a girl or boy....can't wait. :)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better soon. Being prego and sick is no fun. I'm so excited to find out what you're having. Oh and I could talk hours about the working/not working decision. It's a tough decision to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin- It is seriously "the plague" that got us!! Ahh!! I hope you get to feeling better like now! And no worries I will definitely do a blog the day of or day after of Baby Whidby gender!!

    Shelli- It definitely is a tough decision to make. I feel like I have not pursued a real "career" because I have been waiting for this moment to be a mom, but now I am worried about not having any of my own income it's a catch 22!!!

    ReplyDelete