Saturday, March 24, 2012

It's A........

So let's start with yesterday and finding out if we are having a boy or girl!! So I got off of work yesterday at 11 and met my husband and mother in law at our house. We drove to my moms house to get her, then headed to the doctors appointment! Unfortunately guys, I have had a really bad sinus infection and I am on day 11 or so I believe. I can't taste, smell, have pressure in my ears, teeth, and head. So I felt like crappola but I was obviously still excited about finding out the sex of the baby!

We got back to the ultrasound room and I believe my nerves just went crazy I just prayed that they would say the baby is healthy and looked perfect! Well thank you God.. We have a healthy baby GIRL on the way!!! I still cannot believe it! I am beyond excited! My instinct initially was a boy, but it was mainly due to all the gender tests I took all said boy! But I am not going to lie to you all, all along I was secretly hoping we had a little girl on the way! Everything on the anatomy scan looked perfect! Her heart looked great which is such a HUGE relief!! She measured kind of big the doctor said, she is nearly a pound! 

I am just amazed and in awe now! Obviously all along I have been excited about becoming a mother but now I just feel overwhelmed with gratitude that God has gave us such an amazing blessing! I have waited my whole life for this moment to become a mother, and there was always a fear of not being able to with my heart condition, or fear that my future child would inherit my condition. I beyond thankful and forever grateful for this experience!! Without further a due here is my baby girl's glamour shots :) 






2 comments:

  1. YAAAAY!! Congrats Dalyn! So very happy for you. A baby girl....what a dream come true! I will be checking back for all the pink details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :) We feel very blessed!!

    ReplyDelete