Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ba ba baby bump!!

So I have disappeared from the blog world yet again! Sorry! I meant to do a 16 wk update but as you see I didn't! Today I am officially 18 wks!!! Which I am sooooo excited about! Also I have grown a bump!! Finally!!


This picture was taken last night 17 wks 6 days preggo! I feel like this week I have been extremely tired and I think it has something to do with our baby growing like a weed!! 



Last night I finally went maternity clothes shopping! I got maternity jeans and they are soooo comfy!! I have been avoiding jeans like the plague but I can wear those guys!! I also bought some cute maternity tops from Old Navy! I could of bought more but I want to save some cash oo la for our little one! I am sooo ready to find out our babys gender and spoil him/her!! Speaking of which we are down to 13 days people!! :) 

I feel like now the worrier in me is starting to over think the anatomy scan. Besides finding out the gender, I want to know that this baby is healthy as a horse and did not inherit momma's heart problems! 

Ok time for 17 wk survey!!! :) 


  • How far along? 18 wks today, but let's talk about 17 wks!


  • Total weight gain: ??  I am only getting weighed at doctors appts!


  • Maternity clothes?  The time has come!


  • Stretch marks? No and I hope this stays the same!  


  • Sleep: been exhausted this week, and getting uncomfortable laying on my sides too long


  • Best moment this week: Feeling our baby move and roll around and finally looking pregnant!


  • Miss Anything? Not having to worry about caffeine intake


  • Movement: yes daily! :) 


  • Food cravings: anything edible! 


  • Food aversions: no sir haha


  • Gender: ?? Pretty sure it's a boy! Still anxious for confirmation in 13 days!


  • Labor Signs: No thank you!


  • Symptoms: short of breath from time to time & sleepy


  • Belly Button in or out? still an innie but starting to get shallow! I got my maternity belly ring in this week haha real sexy let me tell ya...


  • Wedding rings on or off? On.


  • Looking forward to: Mar 23rd :))))



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment