Happy Anniversary my love! I love you now more than ever! It's been a great 2 years! I look forward to the 50 + years! A love like ours doesn't come around all the time and I know what we have is special and just look at what our love has done already!!
I am sooo grateful that we have each other and we will be bringing a into this world in a few short months! God has blessed us!
I am sooo grateful that we have each other and we will be bringing a into this world in a few short months! God has blessed us!
At Last Lyrics by Etta James
At last, my love has come along
My lonely days are over
And life is like a song
Oh, yeah, at last
The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clovers
The night I looked at you
I found a dream that I could speak to
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill to rest my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known
Oh, yeah when you smile, you smile
Oh, and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
For you are mine
At last






No comments:
Post a Comment