Saturday, June 2, 2012

30 weeks!

Today I am 30 weeks pregnant!! Where has the time gone?! And are we seriously only 8-10 weeks away from meeting our little girl??? This week has been pretty hard on my body! I feel like baby girl is running out of room and is making momma achy! I am pretty sure 2 nights ago I pulled a round ligament muscle! All I was trying to do is roll over in bed :( Other than getting uncomfortable, this pregnancy is going great! :) 




  • How far along? 30 wks
  • Total weight gain:  15 lbs.. just went to the docs yesterday! Praying that the next few weeks won't make me pack on a ton! 
  • Maternity clothes?  from here on out!!
  • Stretch marks? so far just a few on my hip..praying that is all i get!
  • Sleep: can't get enough!!
  • Best moment this week: We found a pediatrician we really like! So I am excited that Brynlee has a doctor! :) Also I had a doc appt yesterday which everything looked great! We also scheduled a 3d/4d ultrasound for this coming Friday!   
  • Miss Anything? Being able to get out of bed without grabbing on to the headboard 
  • Movement: tons! It's the best part of pregnancy! Although it hurts when she kicks my side with the pulled muscle!
  • Food cravings: Not really 
  • Food aversions: that has stopped thankfully! 
  • Gender:  GIRL  
  • Labor Signs: No thank you!
  • Symptoms: achy and sleepy haha sounds like the seven dwarfs ;) 
  • Belly Button in or out? so close to an outie! haha def weird lookin!!
  • Wedding rings on or off? On! yay!





    My girls! :) 

    2 comments:

    1. You are adorable pregnant! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks. I can't wait to see your bump at your shower. Tell your mom Kendall and I will be there!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks girl! I feel like this pregnancy has flown by!! Hopefully it won't start to drag now that summer is here! haha.. Glad to hear you & your princess will be able to make it!! I'll let my momma know! :)

      ReplyDelete