We spent the first half of the day with my family for Thanksgiving. My nephews and niece were cracking me up the whole time! They were really sweet with their cousin Brynlee! I look forward to the day B can actually play back with them! My little niece informed me that "your baby doesn't know anything.." haha Once again I was horrible at taking pics and all pictures are from my iPhone!
The second half of the day we went to Jake's aunts house. Since black friday started at 8 on Thanksgiving night, almost everyone had left around 7, when dinner started a little before 6. I have to say this is a little bit ridiculous. Okay I could rant a little bit longer on this, but it is Thanksgiving afterall!
We got home and decided we needed to take a pic of our family on Thanksgiving, unfortunately I had already started to undress B.
She was not feeling the nudey pics!
Like not at all!









No comments:
Post a Comment