Friday, November 30, 2012

I have a 4 month old!!

Today B is 4 months old! I cannot believe how fast time is going!! Big girl weighs 13 lbs & 14 oz! This month has been a big month for her! She started daycare 3 weeks ago! And with that she has already gotten her first case of the sickies! :(


She is such a little chatter box! She cracks me up!!



She has also learned how to blow rasberries! Which her pediatrician said that means she will be able to roll her tongue! ;) 

We went to see her pediatrician yesterday because she has been congested and coughing a lot. He said she is in his top 10 favorite patients, he kept asking if he could take her home with him! We were told just to keep suctioning her little nose and using nasal spray!


Today was also a big day because she had her first professional pics done! Can I say I have a little ham on my hands!? She was so smiley and chatty the full hour! I cannot wait to see how they turned out!!


Likes:
  • Sucking on her hands
  • Pacifers
  • Watching TV
  • Playing on her activity mat
  • Watching her mobile
  • Talking to people!
  • Bottle Time
  • Snuggling

Dislikes
  • Her carseat
  • Tummy time

Honestly I cannot think of anything else! She really is a content happy baby! I know I am really blessed! She makes every morning worth waking up! I don't know whose baby she is because she wakes up everyday very smiley! Mommy and Daddy are both not morning people so I don't know where she gets it from! ;) 

Brynlee my sweet girl you are truly a gift from God! I am so blessed and happy to be your mommy! I love you more than you will ever know little one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment