Saturday, December 8, 2012

Brain Dump/ Photo Dump

So I think I am just going to play catch up with a Brain Dump/Photo Dump!

 My wonderful hubby got me a late (but better late than never) birthday gift/ push present! 


I love it! It is a ruby for my little ruby July baby! :) 

I saw what looked like a cute and easy nail painting project on pinterest!


I thought it looked pretty sassy! haha 

Hubby hung icicle lights on our house for the first time! 


I say it turned out well! :) 

I took homemade Christmas pictures for our Christmas cards! 




I even got all of our cards mailed out already! (pats myself on the back) 


We got baby girl an early Christmas present Sophie the Giraffe


Anybody else heard of this giraffe? Apparently it has been around since 1961 (the year my parents were born) Any way it is suppose to be a toy that every baby will love and chew on.. Well B holds it and gives it an occasional lick! haha like it is an ice cream cone! It is pretty cute! I will have to try to get a pic of it! 


1 comment:

  1. Love your ring! Kendall loved her Sophie giraffe. I'm sure Brynlee will show it some love once she really starts teething more!

    ReplyDelete