Sunday, December 30, 2012

5 Months Old Today!

My little sweet heart is 5 months old today! I cannot believe that its almost been 1/2 a year since she was born! 


I don't know what my hubby and I did to get to be so blessed w/such a happy and content baby! B had an ear infection and is in the beginning stage of RSV and she is still such a happy girl! She will have a coughing spell then look at you and flash her million dollar smile! 


This month she has really started to notice her surroundings and who is in the room with her and when you leave the room! 


Along with noticing her surroundings she is also a big fan of her little toes! Last month she took notice to them when she wore a sleeper with little animals on the footies, but now she is all about being bare foot and pulling on her toes!

Brynlee has more than enough toys now! She loaded up a ton during Christmas! 


She also loves her new Jenny Jump!



She also loves her exersaucer! 

I love how each month more and more of her personality starts to show! For now, she is a little extroverted baby! She loves other babies to at school! 


B is now weighing 14 lbs 9 oz! They did not measure her height when we were at the docs 2 days ago though. (It was to recheck her little ears & and she received a nebulizer!)


Loves:

  • Her pacifer
  • Her Lovie
  • Baths
  • Her Mobile
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Violet Puppy (Leapfrog animal)
  • Watching TV (no joke.. I turned on a Disney movie on my phone via Netflix and she watched 20 minutes of it continuously! 
  • Singing! (she loves to play and for me to get in her face and just sing words really loud!)
  • Snuggling  

Dislikes

  • Riding in her carseat
  • She still is not a big fan of being her tummy so she will roll over to her back! Although she has yet to roll back to tummy!
  • Her breathing treatment! Thankfully the Disney movie on my phone distracted her for 15 minutes so she could breathe it all in w/out being a wiggle worm! 
  • Green beans.

I love you baby girl! :) You have gave my life more meaning and purpose in 5 months! I knew I loved you while you were growing in my tummy, what I didn't know is how much my love would multiply with each passing day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment