Saturday, January 12, 2013

Body by Vi

Anyone else try the Body by Vi Challenge? Well today counts as day 1 of the challenge! I only gained 21 lbs when I was pregnant, and a week after I had her I was 2 lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight! Well unfortunately I was not able to breastfeed (so couldn't burn extra calories there..) and the stress and hormones fluctuations after having a baby I ate like a little piggy and gained 10 lbs since I had her! Awhh! 

So I have decided that I need to do something about this and lose the weight and then some! When I got married almost 3 years ago I felt I was at a healthy weight. I weighed 130-135 lbs! 


When I got pregnant I was at my heaviest weight at 148, today my friends I am sitting at...eek... 159... I am determined to lose 20 plus pounds! I want to be a cute skinny momma especially come summer and Brynlee's first birthday! 


So here is my before picture...eww... 

So as of right now I am sipping on a banana colada shake thanks to Visalus... I am hoping that this will help me jump start my journey to losing the weight! 

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! I'm starting a diet today too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete