Saturday, January 26, 2013

I've Been Neglecting This Blog!

  Sorry I have gone on a blogging hiatus! I have not made this blog a priority :( But I wanted to finally blog because our little girl is talking! Well really just saying one word over and over.. and that word would be dada! As much as I want to hear mama, I know my day will come! It so precious to see my little girl "talk." 



Is that not the most precious thing you have seen?! So I guess I can make this blog a catching up blog and turn it into the infamous brain/picture dumps! 

  • Most weeks I have Thursdays off of work, so this past Thursday I went over to my parents house where my mom watches my niece on Thursday. Needless to say we had a great girls day that entailed watching Aristocats, painting nails, and the girls playing together!






  • Unfortunately B has had a cold off and on for the last month. She finally stopped coughing and rattling last week, but wouldn't you know this week it all started up again. So she has been taking breathing treatments a few times a day which she absolutely hates!! 
  • Brynlee took her first big girl bath last week, which I believe we are going to use this bath seat more for play time for her rather than to bathe her in. It is hard to wash her and see what I'm washing when she is in the seat! Although she looked really cute sitting in the tub!

  • I have started in the past month to start two new shows that have been on for a while, Revenge & Scandal! They are both really good! Thank goodness for Netflix!
  • I need to pick up a book! I feel like I have not read a whole book in quite sometime! 
  • I have lost a total 5 lbs so far on my visalus shake kick, I think really what has helped me more than anything is not eating fast food or drinking regular coke! I have to admit I still drink my dt mt dew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment