Monday, March 18, 2013

Long Post w/Pics!

I feel like since I have had Ms B I have been in a blogging rut. Working 40 hours a week and just wanting to spend time and relax with my girl when we get home, I just don't make too much time for it! So since it's been forever since I have blogged other than monthly updates on the princess, I will play a game of catch up!

I don't know if I have blogged yet on Jake's new day off is now Sunday, which has been great, but Sunday use to be my day that I would bring B and go to my parents house for the entire day. So now Fridays we have been going over there! This past Friday was my brothers senior prom! I cannot believe they will be GRADUATING high school in 2 months! It seems like yesterday they were born, well not really but it does make me feel old!! I pretended I was apart of the paparazzi and got some pics!












They are like still this size to me

 
Wahh! Ok here I go getting sentimental and whatnot, but I told you before since I became a momma I am pretty much a sentimental sap nowadays! Seeing how fast time really does go makes me want to savor each and every moment with my girl! 

Okay moving on... Saturday was such a nice day, it was definitely a tease! It was in the low 70's! So hubs and I went and bought a Zoo membership and took our girl to look at some animals!











Later that night we watched UofL beat Syracuse to win the last Big East title! 


I am and always have been a Louisville fan, being an alumnae and born and raised to be a Card fan I'm proud of this team! We are #1 overall seed! I don't really get too into sports w/the exception of basketball. More so in the last few years, this Louisville team has a camaraderie that I have never seen before! I really want them to win the NCAA title this year!   



No comments:

Post a Comment