Wednesday, May 1, 2013

8 and 9 Months...Oops!

So I have disappeared for over a month and a half! Oops! Sorry B I definitely skipped your 8 month update!

To do a short recap, you got your first teeth during the 8 month one top tooth first and one bottom and started crawling the week before you turned 9 months!!



 Your personality is really starting to show!! You have figured out how to do a cheesy grin and you won't stop!!



You have been pretty sick here lately with wheezing and back to back ear infections. The doc said we may have to get tubes in your ears! And that you have asthma! It could always be worse little girl! I am just so thankful you did not inherit any heart conditions! I want you to have all the babies you want to have one day.. like in 25-30 years ;) 



You're really one of the best babies I have been around! I know that I'm your mommy and most mommies  believe that their baby is the best, but honestly I am around babies 24/7 and you are just so happy and easy going!!


You have yet to say mama... I have been hearing about dada since January! Well Mothers Day is in 4 days.. I am really hoping that you will say Mama!!



I can't believe that you have been in the world for 9 whole months you are now officially on the outside as long as you were on the inside! This actually is quite bittersweet for me! I enjoyed every moment being pregnant with you, and knowing you were my first and last pregnancy makes it sad for me, but I am blessed that you are here. I love you more and more each day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment