I feel like every month you go through so many changes! But I have to say that each month you become that much more FUN haha. You have so much personality and you are very animated!! I love it!! You still are a little booger and have not said "mama". Since I call my mom by her first name, I think it will be karma playing a mean trick on me if you call me "Dalyn".
You weigh 19lbs and 5 oz which puts you in the 50th percentile. You are 28 inches long, which puts you yet again in the 50th percentile!
You are loving right now crawling around and going towards everything we have said "No No" to. You turn around with a huge grin after we scold you for grabbing the dog or cat. You think its funny to pull the glasses off of mommy and daddys face! Have I mentioned you are a little booger?!
You are starting to get brave and let go while standing up, or while on your knees on this rocking chair. Talk about giving mommy a heart attack! You are loving eating what mommy has on her plate. Have I mentioned we are best friends when mommy has something yummy in front of her? But really, you are definitely a mommy's girl and I LOVE it!! (We won't let daddy know)
You also love carrying around small toys around the house. Especially your green monkey! We also need to childproof the kitchen drawers you are loving pulling out everything! Luckily you are just getting koozies!
The only thing I can think of that you do not like is the doctors office! And I mean you STRONGLY dislike the Doctors office. The moment we get back into the room you start to throw a fit. I mean like a crying/screaming melt down! Although I cannot blame you! You have been poked by a needle one too many times!
You are truly such a joy to be around and I thank God everyday that he chose me to be your mommy! I can't believe we are 2 months away from your birthday! This has by far been the best 10 months of my life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment