Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Borrowed Time

      It has been exactly one year since I entered the ER while being 31 weeks pregnant. A day that was one of the scariest days of my life. I know that I blogged about it HERE , but even then I don't think the reality had hit me, how close not only did I come to death, but so did my sweet Brynlee Rose. 

I'm not looking for pity, in fact most people do not know about this incident unless they are family, close friends or read this little blog. Honestly, I just wanted to reflect on how grateful I am for waking up everyday. That God has allowed me to be a momma to B. I haven't thought much about this day because every day following I just prayed that I would get to the next week of my pregnancy. Then my focus shifted to delivery, being a new mom, caring for a newborn, etc. Now that it has been a WHOLE year I feel like God has allowed me to live on borrowed time. And for that I hope that I make the most of each day. I want to be the best wife, christian, mother, homemaker,daughter, sister and friend that I can be. 

Sorry I'm not trying to get all preacher-ish, I'm just grateful. 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment