Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hey Girl!

button

I'm linking up today with Jake & Holly Writing a letter to your 21 year old self. 

Hey Girl!

This year is pretty significant to you! You start to work at UPS a few weeks after your 21st birthday! The first night you are trained by your future hubby!


Every other weekend you are going driving down to Bowling Green KY to visit your best friend at WKU. And believe me you are having a good time!






Like I mentioned earlier you met your husband Jacob, and it goes without saying that you all are meant for each other! You all have so much fun together! Enjoy this time to be so care free!










You have a blast bar hopping!








I really don't think I have any advice for you! You work night shift, go to school full time and graduate with your bachelors at 23. You have fun in college, didn't get into any debt thanks to UPS paying for college and you met your hubby! 5 years later you will become a mother to a sweet baby girl! Life is great girl!! 

Love you!

Dalyn (your 27 year old self)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! A picture is worth a thousand words! So I let them for the most part do the talking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked like a ball of FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete