Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Somewhat of A Recap/ TV Talk...

So I have been a horrible blogger here lately! Hubby has officially gone to 1st shift which is sooo sooo EXCITING!! And I have officially gained 3 lbs since, which is soooo sooo NOT exciting! I have to get a better handle on what I eat and how much! We went out one night last week at 9 pm with our sleeping baby in the backseat to get White Castles! Umm we are not in college anymore, and not to mention it tore up my stomach for like 2 days after.  


B had her one year appt which she was 20 lbs 11 oz (45 percentile) and 29 inches long!(50th percentile) She is officially walking! Which is probably the biggest reason I haven't blogged in 10 days. Girlfriend is all over the place!!! Which speaking of her let's do a mini photo dump of Ms. Thang and all her cuteness! If you follow me on instagram (DalynWhidby23) you probably have seen these already! 






So the consignment sale is next week, but my scheduled drop off is this Friday!! I have been working like a mad woman tagging and pinning. Which is not easy to do when you have a toddler who thinks she owns the house! But it will get done!! 

Also, one of my favorite shows has returned for their final season, Breaking Bad!! It is seriously one of the best shows! 

Speaking of shows, Netflix has a show Orange is the New Black, which hubby and I flew through within a week. I guess I kind of like darker shows?! 



For instance, I love True Blood, The Walking Dead, Revenge, Scandal, Homeland, Weeds, Nip Tuck... yikes! I swear I am not cra cra!! What's your favorite shows? Are there any that are Netflix? 




2 comments:

  1. My mom has been watching Orange is the new Black and thinks its great. I'm almost done catching up on mad Men and will need to move on to something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was pretty darn good! Let me know if you start it!

    ReplyDelete