Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Money Money Money...MONEY

Okay true story I am bored with being a brunette. I kinda want to go back to blonde or put some blonde back into my life. May have to do a few highlights. Since I have been staying at home with B there have been sacrifices that I had to make and my hair has been one. I miss going to see my Ruby (hairdresser) every 5-6 weeks. 

I don't think I have wrote yet that I am working on Sunday's in a nursery at a church. It pays well and is an easy gig, but the downfall it's only one day a week. So I am now looking for part time employment. I have enjoyed staying at home with B this summer and going to the pool, zoo, lounging in our PJ's  doing housework as we pleased. But I know that bringing in more $$ is going to help hubby out and our family in general. Next month we are starting Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University, I am hoping this will help us save save save and pay off our debt!! 



My financial goals for the next 3 years

1. Pay off CC debt
2. Take a Vacation (it's been since Sept 2011) 
3. Save $$ for B's education
4. Get a newer car (not that I am complaining, my 1997 Nissan has treated me well ) 
5. New house (not complaining again, our house is very cute and fits us, but I would like a 2 bathroom house!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment