Today I am linking up with Darci for Five on Friday.
1) First off Hubby got baptized this past weekend! I am so proud of him! Since we have become parents we are trying to get our life together (as much as we can) so we can be good role models for B.
2) We spent Labor Day at my moms friends house. She has a beautiful house that she invites everyone over to for holiday parties. It of course has a pool, where we spent majority of our time!
3) Our poor dog has needed a haircut for a while, we have been holding off taking her to the groomers (to save $) So hubby took it upon himself to give Molly a hair cut. She looks pretty choppy, but it will do for now! :)
4) We went to the zoo yesterday. It was a great day to walk around and see the animals. There was hardly anyone there which made it super nice.
5) Lastly, we started Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. Which I am soooo excited about! This is exactly what we need! Also I accepted a job offer this week! Which is actually with the pre-school I worked for when I was pregnant with B. I will start Sept 16, full time. So that means B is back to school too! I am looking forward to having a job to bring in more income, and help my hubby. These past 5 months not working have been hard, we have managed to get by. But I want to be able to SAVE SAVE SAVE, and take a vacation, and to send B to a private school one day. I know in order to do that I am going to have to work. And if that is what it takes for our family to have a better life I am willingly to do that.







No comments:
Post a Comment