Saturday, November 23, 2013

Go Shawty It's UR Birfday!!

So this may be the longest I have been MIA from blogland. So to start off today's post... Today is my burrfday! I am now the big 28!! Honestly, I am excited about this year! I mean yeah I am starting to sound old, but I am okay with that, with age brings wisdom right?!?! And with wisdom brings cheetah leggings right!?! Hahah


So for my birthday I spent the first part of the day with the lady who brought me into this world 28 years ago. Too be honest since I am now a momma, I think I see birthdays as a day we should be thankful for our mom's and all they went through to get us here!! So anyway, I had lunch with my parents plus one of my brothers and B. Afterwards, my mom went with me and paid for me to get new contacts! Woo hoo! Seriously though! I have been out of contacts forever! 

Jake came home from work and took us girls out to dinner! Which was nice because Brynlee slept the whole time (Yes she is still in her infant carrier, she is 22 lbs and it holds til she is 30) Since she slept it actually felt like we were on a date. 

I have I mentioned we have only gone on 3 dates since she has been born?! And she is almost 16 months old! So needless to say, we need to hire a babysitter or get grandparents to watch her at least once a month so we can have date night!! 

Alright kiddos, that is all I have for now! I need to check back in more often. Last week B was in the hospital for 5 days so I need to make a post on that! Thank God she okay now!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment