Saturday, December 21, 2013

Um Hi

So I disappeared for pretty much 2 months from this blog. What can I say life is busy when you have a very busy toddler!! And that I do!!

A little update/recap of what happened in those 2 months.

B dressed up as a Watermelon for Halloween.






I have to say she is the cutest watermelon I have ever seen!



 We were in the hospital from Nov 13- 17 with B. She had RSV which because she has asthma made it very hard for her to breathe. She also had a very high fever of 104.






This was one of the hardest things I have had to experince seeing my baby so sick and I couldn't do anything, but push fluids and hold her and comfort her. WORST FEELING EVER.

Moving on to a happier subject. Brynlee got to see her old friend Santa. They are apparently old pals!






And lastly, Monday girlfriend got tubes. Which I hope will help since she has had so many ear infections I have lost count. 


All in all she is such a trooper! I will need to get in the habit of blogging at least weekly!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment