Friday, May 2, 2014

3 Months What?!!?

Wow!! It's been 3 months since I have posted! Yikes!

Here's what we have been up to




 We have been playing a lot outside since it's finally spring!! This was the longest most depressing winter and it may of got me in a blogging rut!

I got big ol glasses.

We celebrated Easter. Unfortunately hubby had to work. 

Sibling pic.. We all pointed to where we came from.. Yes we are that weird.



B had a great Easter! With the exception of  the week before. We had waited 2 hours to see the Easter bunny. After our 2 hr wait, she totally freaked out and we didn't even get her close enough to the bunny to snap a pic. Woo Hoo! Yay Parenting!


Hubs and I went on a much needed childless date. We need to do these more often. 


Okay I will try to not stay away so long next time!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment