Saturday, May 3, 2014

My Boo Boo is 21 months!

So I have been looking at past posts and I am so thankful that I did month to month updates on Brynlee her first year! It's sweet to read what she liked and disliked yadda yadda. So with that being said she just turned 21 months on Apr 30th. So let's do a 21 month update!!


Let me start this by saying that girlfriend is WILD! She has sooooo much energy! I literally have to follow her around like a shadow everywhere! In the backyard she will continue to want to go up the stairs of our deck and jump down, up and down, up and down!! 


She is definitely a momma's girl! Once in a blue moon she may just want her daddy, but typically she is all about wanting mommy. I secretly love it, but I do feel bad for hubs because he doesn't nearly get all the loven's that I get. But I did risk my life for her so I kinda deserve it..right?!!? 


She is starting to look more like a little girl and not a baby. In other words her hair is finally growing!! I now can do genuine pig tails! Also her little vocabulary is growing! My favorite things for her to say are: Her name as she says "Bryn Ro", "Amen", "R youuu?", Luvv Youu, Her Neigh and Rooster impersonations.

She likes: 
  • Bubble Guppies. (She is borderline obsessed. As in she wakes up sometimes from her nap and starts saying Bubble Bubble)
  • Reading books. Especially Brown Bear, Brown Bear and  a musical book Wheels on The Bus.
  • Singing. She can sing Ariel's "Aaaa aaaa aaaaa" Or whatever when she loses her voice.
  • Fruit Snacks/French Fries/Green Beans/Carrots/Mandarin Oranges 
  • Mommy's iPad (Mainly for Bubble Guppies)
  • Pacifier AKA Passie 
  • Going to sleep with a stuff animal or beanie baby or baby doll. 


She Dislikes

  • Being told No
  • Playing with something that she wants. Can we say "Minnnnneee"
  • The Easter Bunny
  • Coming in from outside (Melt down city) 



I still can't believe sometimes that she is mine. It amazes me how quickly time flies! She is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you Brynlee Rose. You're my beeebaaayyy! 


1 comment: