So let's see if I can recap everything! Monday I started my new job and let me tell you, it is intense! I am working in the dispatch office, so it consists of phones ringing off the hook and inputting & outputting drivers in the system. It is
very tedious! I do enjoy working in an office enviroment though, and the people are really welcoming! My husband took a few vacation days! He usually has thurs & fridays off, then he took sat - tues! It was soooo nice having him around! I feel like we never get that much time with each other, so it was long overdue! Thursday I had my annual girl doc to go to, so while I went there, he drove down to Etown for a few hours to visit his dad who just had a knee replacement. When I got back home I laid down to take a nap. Jake came home shortly after, and we went out to the mall and I got the cutest Vera Bradley Bag & wristlet! After the mall we went to Marks Feedstore!
Friday, was my last day at the daycare! Finally! :)
While I was at work my husband did yard work! It was such a great day for it! I love Fall! I know almost everyone says that! But I really think it is the best time of the year! I could live in jeans and a hoodie! I know it is not very lady like to be dressed that way all the time but it soooo comfy!! I also love all the decorations for fall, and stores start to put out christmas decor which I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Not so much the weather at that point, but the christmas music, lights, cheer :) Along with getting excited for fall my birthday is in the end of November along with Thanksgiving! Okay enough rambling for now about the seasons! Back to friday, when I got home my husband was beat from working around the house, so I made us some dinner very easy, but yummy spaghetti & garlic bread! After dinner we went out to wally world and purchased two tv shows we have never seen before season 1 of Rome & season 1 of Six Feet Under.

I know you all must be thinking do they do anything else besides watch tv?!? Ha we do! But we enjoy a good tv program! I think my new hobby nowadays is to find a tv show that has been on for a while and I can start with the first episode and be able to go through seasons and not have to wait so long for the new season! So far this summer I have started




All of which, are sooooo good! :)
Saturday was the Big UofL vs UK football game. My parents have season tickets so we were lucky enough to get to tag along! We started the day off by tailgating with some friends of my parents then got into the packed stadium! There were over 60k people there! Unfortunately the cards lost! But it was a really nice day to watch football and spend time with my family!
Sunday was definitely a lazy day for the both of us! We just lounged around and then went to our half priced bookstore & Qdoba! The rest of the day was just laying around and watching our new shows!
Monday was Labor day, before we went anywhere Jake wanted to wash & clean the inside of both of our cars! So while my man was working on that I pulled out a reclining lounge chair and laid out while listening to some good ol Kenny Chesney! At that moment I don't know if life could get any better! :) Afterwards we went over to my parents for a cookout! I loved that Jake got to be there, like I said before he only has thurs & friday off and he works 2nd shift, so he usually misses family get togethers. We ate our dinner then had a friendly little game of bocce ball.
Our famiy was divided in teams two teams of four. It was fun little game! :) Tuesday, we headed down to Etown to visit my inlaws, since my father in-law had his knee replacement. It was sad to see him using a walker and learning on to walk again. It makes you appreciate the little things that you may take forgranted. Well I believe I have brought this blog up to speed! Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment