So today I got to do something I had neglected to do so many times now! I took my Molly girl on a walk around the neighborhood. Last year around this time I had no problem getting out the leash and walking her around my parents house or Jake's apt. We have been married for 4 months today actually, and in those 4 months of living here in our home today was the second time I have went for a walk!
I know it may sound silly but since I am not familiar with the neighborhood, I am apprehensive about walking her around. I feel like every house we passed by there is a dog barking, and I am nervous about her getting attacked! Ha I told you it is silly, I guess it may be my maternal instincts for my puppy I just don't want anything happening to her! I guess I need to push that fear aside, because not only is it good for me to get some exercise in, my molly girl really does enjoy her walks!
**Breaking news...haha my husband just called me and said "around this time 4 months ago we were getting married" He is such a sweetheart! It was a great day! But can I honestly say that I love him a million times more then on our wedding day. Don't get me wrong I loved him them, but there is something about being married, and having that commitment to each other that strengthens our bond! He is my best friend, greatest supporter, & let's be honest he puts up with me and my craziness, which I know is not an easy task!


No comments:
Post a Comment