Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Whole Lotta of Nothin!

So this weekend I pretty much just caught up on my tv shows! I am such a homebody!! I know it probably isn't that great, but I guess I am more introverted then I thought. I enjoy people, but I would rather be at home with my little family then out and about! Speaking of TV...I know everyone posted their fall lineup like last week, but here is mine!

Monday
DWTS--->8:00 PM

Tuesday
DTWTS---> 8:00 PM
Glee---> 8:00 PM
Teen Mom---> 10:00 PM

Wednesday
 Nada!

Thursday
Greys Anatomy--->9:00 PM
Private Practice---> 10:00 PM
Jersey Shore--->10:00 PM

Friday
Nada!

Saturday
Catch up day on my soap opera Young & the Restless!

Sunday
Mad Men--->10:00PM
Keeping up with the Kardashians-->10:00PM
**Sister Wives---> 10:00PM

** New program starts tonight! It looked interesting, reality show about a Mormon family that a man has 4 wives (you know there is gonna be some drama!) haha

Oh I also got my iPhone last Wednesday! Can I say that I am in love with it! I thought everyone that had one before me made a big deal out of nothing, but now I understand! I love all the apps you can put on there!

I love all of my cases for my phone, I switch up colors almost everday!


My Favorite Apps


Wurdle: This is a fun game to try to find words, not your standard seek n find

Heads will Roll: This is pretty addictive game, trying to get the heads to roll down befor the top of the screen crushes it!

Great App for us ladies, let the iPeriod App keep track of your cycle!

20 Q game, it read my mind!

Paper Toss: Good game for when your bored!

Tap Tap Revenge: A lot like Guitar Hero

Old Fashion Tic Tac Toe!
And there you have it! :) 

2 comments:

  1. 1. You need to be watching The Middle and Modern Family on Wednesday nights. :)
    2. Add the "Words with Friends Free" App so you can play scrabble against me! My username is MrsRyan555.
    3. I DVRed sister wives and cannot wait to watch that craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Ha I needed some wednesday programs!
    2. I will add it, need to brush up on my scrabble skills!
    3. It was very weird! Like I just totally don't get it with that family!
    4. Kendall will be here before you know it!! I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete