In this year I have had 3 different jobs: belt admin at UPS, infant room teacher asst, feeder dispatch admin, and as of yesterday I was just hired on as a full time front desk girl! I mentioned this job opportunity about a month ago. Well this week I made contact with them again and they were still looking for someone. So I prayed that I would have a sign that would guide me in which direction I should go. Well needless to say I had about 3 signs this week that ensured me that I should follow through with this opportunity! So I went in did an interview and the job is mine! I am soooo excited to finally be off of 3rd shift after 4 years!
I am also excited about wearing business casual clothes to work!
Having pictures of my hubs & I and our girls (molly & bella) on a desk of my very own!
Going to sleep with the hubs everynight!
Not having to work holidays! Or having to leave my house on a cold winter night to drive to work!!
I am very much looking forward to it all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment