Today I was happy to get some of the Christmas decor up. We still have to do ornaments on the tree & outdoor lighting!
Friday, November 26, 2010
Thankful Thanksgiving!
Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know I did! I am disappointed that I did not take any pictures :( It was really nice that my hubs has Thursdays & Fridays off in this case! We got to celebrate with both sides of our families! I am definitely very grateful for everything that has happened this year!
Today I was happy to get some of the Christmas decor up. We still have to do ornaments on the tree & outdoor lighting!
A couple of weeks ago I switched out our bedroom comforter just because I was getting bored with it. We received two comforters at our wedding shower, so I went to switch out the first comforter for the second when I realized it was a reversable which I LOVE the other side better so here it is!
Today I was happy to get some of the Christmas decor up. We still have to do ornaments on the tree & outdoor lighting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment