Monday, November 1, 2010

It's NOVEMBER!

Happy First Day of November! This is my Birthday MONTH!


 25th Whismical Birthday Cake

   Ahh! I usually don't get too excited about my birthdays after I turned 21, but this year I am a married woman and I want my hubs to take me out on the town. Yes you heard that right... I can definitely be high maintainence at times! I have Nov 18 &19th off of work.. just a few days before my birthday! So I told hubs that if he wants to pay for a night in a hotel downtown, take me on a carriage ride, and then to a play I would be okay with that!

Along with my birthday.... I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving!! AND the day after!! Not for shopping but for decorating our house with Christmas decor!!

Then on Nov 29th it is our 6 month anniversary! looking forward to this month for sure!!

I had a good Halloween with the family this year. I hated how hubs had to work and my sis & her family couldn't come because they were in FL! I went over to my parents house where my aunt & her family came over and my uncle came over! We had my moms annual cheesy potatoe soup (yes that is right she only makes it once a year and it is always Halloween!)




No comments:

Post a Comment