Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shop til you Drop!

So this weekend with my hubs all we did was SHOP SHOP SHOP!! I have been wanting to get a nice painting to go in our hallway. I feel like the walls are a little bare. So I found this pretty painting at Garden Ridge for a good price! I love it!!


I also was getting tired of our centerpiece for our kitchen table. So this is now our new centerpiece..
I thought this was adorable!

I also got some flowers to put in the vase with the lights!



And I wanted us to get a new Christmas tree this year for our house! The past 3 years we had smaller trees from Wally World.
yes my hubs allows my girly flair take over!


 I wanted to get a nicer tree this year, that was more of "family tree" rather than a girly one (even though I love that tree!)  I am so excited to have a green tree that looks snow covered! I got this at Garden Ridge too!



Now let's talk about decorating on the outside of the house.... Do not get me wrong I love for the inside of my house to be nice and tidy and cute! But for the outside of my house... I want it to be filled with Christmas Spirit! If that means tacky, bring it ON!! The Griswolds can move over! I have been wanting to decorate my own home since as far as I can remember, and Christmas is my favorite! I want people to drive by our house and say "Oh my goodness did you see all the lights and decorations they had in their yard!?!" I aspire to have a house look like this...

Ha I really am not kidding! So for starters I bought......
I cannot wait to put it in our front yard!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I will try to update more often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment