Dec 23rd: Jake and I went over to my dads house to celebrate Christmas! It was a really good time! I got to see a lot of my family over there, and got to meet my cousins fiance who is from Canada! The night was very pleasant and filled with Christmas spirit! Sidenote I have been a horrible picture taker here lately! So no photos from this day.
Dec 24th: Jake had this day off too (it fell on his off day yay!) We headed to E-town to celebrate Christmas with his family. Our in-laws got Jake a Wii for his bday (his bday is the day after x-mas) We together got a microwave, a dyson vaccuum, and another vaccuum for your car. My mother in-law got me really cute clothes! She always does such a great job at picking out clothes!
We stayed in Etown til 9:30 that night then headed home. The roads were covered in snow and needless to say this girl was not a happy camper on the ride home! Luckily hubs stayed calm and got us home safely!!
| My handsome husband & pretty baby! |
| Mamaw and her new snuggie! |
| Molly and her new outfit from her grandparents! |
Dec 25: We woke up and decided to exchange our Christmas gifts! Can I say that my hubs spoils me too much! Like seriously I am usually embarrassed when we exchange gifts because he gives me way too much! I told him I can tell he was the only child! He got me house slippers, a pretty sweater, a shake weight lol, the movie SALT, a Vera Bradley bag, a cell phone cover for my iphone, and i feel like he got me more lol
| Our Christmas cards! |
| Hubs was all smiles Christmas morning! :) |
| My vera bag and cell phone with it's new case! |
I got Jake a Polo long sleeved button up shirt, season of Sparticus, the movie The Town, a iphone/ipod player, and I printed out a little coupon that I made saying that I would pay for his car windows to be tinted. After our gifts we went over to my moms house Christmas morning before Jake had to go to work at 2. My brothers got kinnect on their xbox which was actually a lot of fun! My 3 bros, husband, and I played. It definitely could be a good workout too!
| My pretty little niece Madigan |
Christmas was a great time! I am very fortunate to have such great people who are always going to be apart of my life!
The day after Christmas is my wonderful husbands birthday! We got up and went to one of his favorite places to eat, Qdoba! Afterwards, we went to Target so he could pick out a few bday gifts! I got him a Wii game of Super Mario Bros, which is really fun by the way! We played it the other night for quite sometime! It has a lot of the same elements from the Old school Nintendo! Then I got hime season 2 of Rome, then more so for myself I got a Wii game that is just dancing!! He had to unfortunately go to work on his bday, but I am glad that we got to spend sometime together before he had to go to work!
He is such a hard worker and sweet and loving I am very fortunate to have him as my husband! I know I have bragged about him before, I hope that I never stop bragging because he is one of the greatest men I know.. along with my dad of course ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment