So we had a fun New Years Eve! We went out with 2 other couples to a restaurant called Havanna Rumba! Which is a really good! After dinner we went back to Chad and Theresa's house to ring in the new year. Another couple joined us. It was good time! It is funny because now the party conversations are about marriage and when people are going to try to have babies, and future events to that nature. I am not complaining though! I love the place where we are at right now! :) Here are some pics from NYE!
New Year Resolutions for 2011
- Start going to church every Sunday with my husband
- Lose some weight already!
- Eat healthier
- Start going to the tanning bed again (sorry I hate being pale)
- Have work out days!
- Make more meals
- Have laundry days and not let it get out of control
- Keep the house stocked with food
- Spend more time with my husband
- Try to be the best wife, daughter, friend, sister, aunt, & coworker I can be!
Happy New Year Everyone!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment